Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Bookmark button wont appear next to home button. Shows up when I go to customize toolbar but when I click "done" it disapears agian. Help!

mj205

Using version 4 on my windows XP. When I go to View>Toolbars and select bookmarks tool bar that does not bring up the bookmark button but a list of bookmarks. I just want the button and it doesn't show up! Is it hiding if I can see it when I'm customizing but not otherwise...

Using version 4 on my windows XP. When I go to View>Toolbars and select bookmarks tool bar that does not bring up the bookmark button but a list of bookmarks. I just want the button and it doesn't show up! Is it hiding if I can see it when I'm customizing but not otherwise...

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Restart your computer; then the change you made for bookmark button will take effect.

You only see the Bookmarks Menu button if the Menu bar with the Bookmarks menu is hidden.

  • View > Toolbars > [ ] Menu Bar

THANK YOU! Did exactly what I wanted!

I let out a big "OOOOOOH" when I tried it and everything...