Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

remember PWs is chk'd, but must login everytime I visit

epiphane@lycos.com

example: in past versions, FF would take me to my home Yahoo page already signed in, it now takes me to login page (w/ PW & user name filled in), I have to click LOGIN which then takes me to home page. This happens on many other sites also.

I read " Knowledge Base / Firefox asks for user name and password on internal sites" but this doesn't apply to web surfing, does it?.....TIA

example: in past versions, FF would take me to my home Yahoo page already signed in, it now takes me to login page (w/ PW & user name filled in), I have to click LOGIN which then takes me to home page. This happens on many other sites also. I read " Knowledge Base / Firefox asks for user name and password on internal sites" but this doesn't apply to web surfing, does it?.....TIA

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

  • Websites remembering you and automatically log you in is stored in a cookie.
  • You need an allow cookie exception (Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: Exceptions) to keep that cookie, especially for secure websites and if you let cookies expire when Firefox closes