Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved

How do I fix a corrupted firefox.exe file?

globehaven

After power failure cannot open firefox, corrupted .exe file

After power failure cannot open firefox, corrupted .exe file

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

A power failure can corrupt program files, so I’d try reinstalling Firefox first. You can download the latest installer from Mozilla and install it over the existing copy, which normally keeps your profile and bookmarks.

If it still won’t start, I’d uninstall Firefox and reinstall it, but don’t delete your Firefox profile unless you know you have a backup. That’s where your bookmarks, history, and settings live.;

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.