Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

Cannot link my account using google

Davidson Morelik

so I tried to loggin in but cannot go though the website some issues I don’t know it said something about login with chrome and android but all I trying is to get through for I have my user and account that I can use in other browsers also when I try to use or resister passkey it won’t work

so I tried to loggin in but cannot go though the website some issues I don’t know it said something about login with chrome and android but all I trying is to get through for I have my user and account that I can use in other browsers also when I try to use or resister passkey it won’t work
Foto të bashkëngjitura ekrani

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Hi

Do you have Firefox for Android installed on your device? Have you set it as the default browser?

This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.