Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

how can I avoid that whenever I log-in to Firefox I get a screen-wide message for a donation. I donate regularly and don't want to be reminded every time I log-in.

ernst-schmid44

Whenever I log in to Firefox there is a screen-filling message asking for a donation. I donate regularly and don't want to be reminded every day. How can I stop it

Whenever I log in to Firefox there is a screen-filling message asking for a donation. I donate regularly and don't want to be reminded every day. How can I stop it

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

And that comes from which site, software or company?

Does it happen when you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (via Help menu) as well?

Can you attach a screenshot of the banner here?

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.