Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

Address Bar and Bookmarks bar are broken

barffy194

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar are present, so no star for bookmarks etc... If I type an address in the address bar and hit return/enter, nothing happens at all.

My bookmarks bar is completely blank. (I can still access bookmarks via the hamburger menu though)

Everything was fine yesterday, any ideas please?

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar are present, so no star for bookmarks etc... If I type an address in the address bar and hit return/enter, nothing happens at all. My bookmarks bar is completely blank. (I can still access bookmarks via the hamburger menu though) Everything was fine yesterday, any ideas please?
Foto të bashkëngjitura ekrani

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Can you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu) to see if there's any difference?

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.