Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved

Firefox crashes when YouTube wants to play an ad

llamedos50

I mostly watch YouTube channels on Firefox on my laptop, but recently have had to change over to Microsoft Edge browser to watch YouTube. The reason is that during a channel stream, when an ad wants to play, YouTube and Firefox freeze and the only way to exit the screen is to either attempt to close YouTube or even open Task Manager to shut down all instances of the Firefox software. Firefox is by far my preferred browser and I'm frustrated that it is unusable in its current state. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but this did not work. Thank you in advance for your help.

Graham Caveill

I mostly watch YouTube channels on Firefox on my laptop, but recently have had to change over to Microsoft Edge browser to watch YouTube. The reason is that during a channel stream, when an ad wants to play, YouTube and Firefox freeze and the only way to exit the screen is to either attempt to close YouTube or even open Task Manager to shut down all instances of the Firefox software. Firefox is by far my preferred browser and I'm frustrated that it is unusable in its current state. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but this did not work. Thank you in advance for your help. Graham Caveill

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Does it do the same if you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu) and try watching the same videos?

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.