Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

Password doesn’t automatically save

hadrien.aubertin

When I use “generate a strong password”, it isn’t automatically saved and no prompt asking if I want to save the password appears, effectively making me lose the password unless I save it elsewhere and add it manually. I have noticed this on my iPad pro, but I am unsure if it also happens with my other devices. This happens in non private tabs, I do not know if it does in private tabs.

When I use “generate a strong password”, it isn’t automatically saved and no prompt asking if I want to save the password appears, effectively making me lose the password unless I save it elsewhere and add it manually. I have noticed this on my iPad pro, but I am unsure if it also happens with my other devices. This happens in non private tabs, I do not know if it does in private tabs.

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

I just tried it with my pc and the password was saved automatically

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.