Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

multiple selection is pointless

JACK

Hello,

A folder (Local Folder) shows that I have 20 UNREAD messages. I don't care about them and want to mark them all as READ right away, so I right-click on the folder and select “Mark all folders as read,” but NOTHING happens! I search for the “unread” ones, it finds them, I select them all and right-click, but no options are available! What’s the point of the search and multiple selection in this case?

Please either tell me how to do this in a single step or fix these usability bugs.

Best regards

Hello, A folder (Local Folder) shows that I have 20 UNREAD messages. I don't care about them and want to mark them all as READ right away, so I right-click on the folder and select “Mark all folders as read,” but NOTHING happens! I search for the “unread” ones, it finds them, I select them all and right-click, but no options are available! What’s the point of the search and multiple selection in this case? Please either tell me how to do this in a single step or fix these usability bugs. Best regards

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Hi, If Thunderbird allows multi-selection in search results, actions like “Mark as read” should probably work there as well. At the moment this seems to be either a missing feature or a bug in the UI behavior

As a temporary workaround, try using “Mark folder read” directly on the folder itself

I cannot reproduce this issue.

Is it better in version 153?

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.