Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

I cannot turn off 'threading' of messages. Ugh.

marksaul

I can't turn off 'threading' of messages. I hate that feature. I'll do my own damn 'threading'. Now the 'search' function is useless. Help me turn off 'threading' I run Thunderbird which I like, on my HP Windows 11 laptop.

"Threading" cannot be 'unchecked' in the dropdown menu.

I can't turn off 'threading' of messages. I hate that feature. I'll do my own damn 'threading'. Now the 'search' function is useless. Help me turn off 'threading' I run Thunderbird which I like, on my HP Windows 11 laptop. "Threading" cannot be 'unchecked' in the dropdown menu.

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Menu item <View | Sort By | Unthreaded>

or

Click the little "tree" icon in the message list column header to toggle between threaded and unthreaded. You may have to add that "thread" column first.

or

Click the “Message list display options” icon at the right side of the Message List Header, and choose <Sort By | Unthreaded>

For the default for new folders, see <Settings | General | Default Threading>.

Works. Thanks.

Ndryshuar nga u4207231

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.