Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

How do I turn on location services

okie

How do I turn on location services?

How do I turn on location services?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Firefox Settings -> type "Permissions" in settings search -> Location -> Make sure "Block new requests asking to access your location" is unchecked. Allow whatever website to use your location, Firefox should display a popup, click "Allow", then it should appear in the Location Permissions list of websites.

I would recommend checking "Block new requests asking to access your location" afterwards since there may be websites that try to ask for it but don't need it.