Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

signed in or perhaps not

Kazó

I am so confused, i have issue with staying loged in on youtube. I am clearly loged in but when i try to comment it tells me to log in. Also if I put a playlist i log out between tracks. I am not sure if it is firefox or youtube issue, but i am trying to investigate the issue as it is ongoing for a while at this point. Please see attached image.

I am so confused, i have issue with staying loged in on youtube. I am clearly loged in but when i try to comment it tells me to log in. Also if I put a playlist i log out between tracks. I am not sure if it is firefox or youtube issue, but i am trying to investigate the issue as it is ongoing for a while at this point. Please see attached image.
Foto të bashkëngjitura ekrani

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

That is confusing. Have you customized the Tracking Protection settings on the Settings page, or the cookie settings in about:config?