Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Blocked cookies

nice7

I have been trying for months to access Microsoft365 but I am constantly told that I cannot access it as Firefox is blocking Cookies relevant to this

I have tried every solution I can find on the internet but none of them work for me In desperation HELP

Firefox and Windws 10

I have been trying for months to access Microsoft365 but I am constantly told that I cannot access it as Firefox is blocking Cookies relevant to this I have tried every solution I can find on the internet but none of them work for me In desperation HELP Firefox and Windws 10

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Firefox has strong privacy protections, especially in Enhanced Tracking Protection (ETP) and Strict Mode, which can block: Third-party cookies ,Cross-site tracking cookies Storage access for embedded login frames (like Microsoft’s login.microsoftonline.com)

1. Check Firefox's Privacy Settings Go to: Settings → Privacy & Security → Enhanced Tracking Protection Set it to Standard (not Strict or Custom).

This allows necessary cookies for Microsoft 365.

2. Add Microsoft Domains to Exceptions Scroll to Cookies and Site Data → Manage Exceptions and add: https://login.microsoftonline.com https://office.com https://microsoft365.com

Set them to Allow. 3. Disable "Total Cookie Protection" for Microsoft Sites If you're using Firefox Containers or Strict ETP, it may isolate cookies per site. You can: Temporarily disable containers. Use a non-container tab for Microsoft 365.

4. Clear Site Data Sometimes corrupted cookies cause persistent issues: Settings → Privacy & Security → Cookies and Site Data → Clear Data

Then restart Firefox and try again. 5. Try Safe Mode Run Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to disable extensions: Help → Troubleshoot Mode This helps rule out interference from privacy extensions like uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger, etc.