Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

FF not saving updating passwords

c8j6nf5dmc

I have FF on my new iPad, but also on my old iPhone SE and Win7 netbook. FF on my iPad no longer saves or updates passwords. I may have broken things when I changed my sync email, or maybe changed a setting on the iOS password app. Undoing those changes has made no difference. I’d be very grateful if someone could help me out of this mess, as my only option is to wipe the iPad and start again. Thanks! Mal.

I have FF on my new iPad, but also on my old iPhone SE and Win7 netbook. FF on my iPad no longer saves or updates passwords. I may have broken things when I changed my sync email, or maybe changed a setting on the iOS password app. Undoing those changes has made no difference. I’d be very grateful if someone could help me out of this mess, as my only option is to wipe the iPad and start again. Thanks! Mal.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

I removed the new sync email address, unsynced, then synced again, and now things are improving. I can now see all of my passwords, and I can edit them. So it was something to do with the additional email. Mal.