Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Cruise Deck Plan

John Holcomb

I am online and trying to look at a video on cruise deck plan which have a paid subscription to and I am signed in. When I clicked on play for the YouTube video, I was told to sign in and I was already signed in. What gives?

I am online and trying to look at a video on cruise deck plan which have a paid subscription to and I am signed in. When I clicked on play for the YouTube video, I was told to sign in and I was already signed in. What gives?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox, but it sounds like the people that set up that video have locked it down for any some people to see. I recommend that you contact the cruise line about this.