Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

can't remove the firefox icon from deck in my imac

D1mec0m0sehace

I have on my imac deck the firefox icon. When i click it and raise the icon above the deck to remove it, it comes back down to the deck again. How can I remove from my deck?

I have on my imac deck the firefox icon. When i click it and raise the icon above the deck to remove it, it comes back down to the deck again. How can I remove from my deck?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Just getting the obvious stuff out of the way (sorry if you've tried these):

Is Firefox running? If so, it won't disappear from the Dock until it's closed.

Can you remove other icons from the Dock? Is it just Firefox that won't behave?