Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Can I find a list of all tabs I sent from one device to another?

olivier.villemairecote

I have sent tabs to another device, but the link timed out (I needed to be connected through my university) and I can't recover the original page. Is there a way to find a list of the tabs sent to other devices?

I have sent tabs to another device, but the link timed out (I needed to be connected through my university) and I can't recover the original page. Is there a way to find a list of the tabs sent to other devices?

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Suggestion, try e-mailing the links.


Look in your history. Maybe there is a record, or the original pages. Press the Alt or F10 key bring up the toolbar, and select History. Hot key is; <Control> (Mac=<Command>) <Shift> H.

Thanks, I'll try with history. I was hoping that there would be an existing feature regrouping only the tabs sent to other devices. I'll be more careful in the future!