Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

I would like to request a change for navigation auto-hide

1Rod

It makes sense to auto-hide the navigation bar (and tabs) on an iPhone but on my iPad with a larger screen I would like an option for it to not auto-hide, the small space gained is not worth the hassle of scrolling to the top of the web page or the cumbersome task of clicking around the top of the screen to get the tabs to show up so I can switch to a different tab.

How do i submit this request to Mozilla?

It makes sense to auto-hide the navigation bar (and tabs) on an iPhone but on my iPad with a larger screen I would like an option for it to not auto-hide, the small space gained is not worth the hassle of scrolling to the top of the web page or the cumbersome task of clicking around the top of the screen to get the tabs to show up so I can switch to a different tab. How do i submit this request to Mozilla?

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Hi,

To submit feature request I would recommend to go to bugzilla here https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

Cheers

Thanks for the reply, does anyone think this is a useful request or would I just be wasting my time asking for it?

If this is useful for you it can be useful for others. Let them decide whether this can be put into the roadmap or not.