Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Thunderbird will save my smtp password for a while and then it gets deleted.

leolark

Thunderbird saves my passwords and I can see them by going to tools>options>security>saved passwords. But after a while, the smtp password is deleted and I have to enter my password to send. And it will work for a while, but then it gets deleted.

I have no problems with receiving.

Thunderbird saves my passwords and I can see them by going to tools>options>security>saved passwords. But after a while, the smtp password is deleted and I have to enter my password to send. And it will work for a while, but then it gets deleted. I have no problems with receiving.

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

it gets deleted when it's use fails. Usually this is because an anti virus is scanning outgoing mail and doing a particularly bad job of it.

I have a friend who has the same security software --- System Mechanic Professional --- and he does not have this problem. Could there be another issue? Thanks.

I already wrote this but I don't know if it was the right place to put it so below is where it is again.

I have a friend who has the same security software --- System Mechanic Professional --- and he does not have this problem. Could there be another issue? Thanks.