Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

Firefox is forcing mobile version. (Win10) It's fine in other browsers.

Greatwalk

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/blog/blog.jsp http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/FW-Home

Those sites specifically. The other browsers run it fine as normal, even the only version of Firefox ran it fine, I just updated and now this.

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/blog/blog.jsp http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/FW-Home Those sites specifically. The other browsers run it fine as normal, even the only version of Firefox ran it fine, I just updated and now this.

Ndryshuar nga Greatwalk

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Strange, same on Windows 7. Fortunately, both pages have a "full site" link at the bottom which fixes the display. Presumably this sets a cookie, though, so if the cookie is cleared the mobile display probably will return. I started looking at their browser detection script, but... it hurt my eyes.

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

This is definitely bad user agent sniffing. I get the mobile page with Firefox 40 on Linux with a Firefox 40 user agent and not with a Firefox 39 or lower user agent.

I made myself a general.useragent.override string and set it to Firefox 39 so I'm good for now.

I'll try and contact the owners of the website. Thanks!