Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

I have access to adobe acrobat-create pdf 2.0 on pc, but can not access on lap top.

sonnylisten

I would like to convert web page to a pdf file. adobe acrobat-create pdf 2.0 was perfect but I cannot access the program on my lap top. which add on should I use.

I would like to convert web page to a pdf file. adobe acrobat-create pdf 2.0 was perfect but I cannot access the program on my lap top. which add on should I use.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

First, start with this;

Your System Details shows;

Installed Plug-ins

Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.7.20033 Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10

Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0.4.144 Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1.2.152

Having more than one version of a program may cause issues.

Flash; Grab the uninstaller from here: Uninstall Flash Player | Windows Uninstall Flash Player | Mac Then reinstall the latest version.

Flash Player Version 17.0.0.169
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html
Shockwave Director Version 12.1.7.157 http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/