Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I want to make the scroll bar larger

Keith Gunn

Hi. I am finding the scroll bar to the right of Thunderbird's main window very narrow and hard to spot where the cursor is located. Does anyone know if it can be made large, please?

Hi. I am finding the scroll bar to the right of Thunderbird's main window very narrow and hard to spot where the cursor is located. Does anyone know if it can be made large, please?
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

You may follow Toad-Hall's instructions in this thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1516639

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.