Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

Scroll bar buttons are missing

sonnymiles6

scroll bar buttons, arrows at the top and bottom of the scroll bar in the Thunderbird inbox, are missing in a linux distrobution. They are present in windows XP. The version is 24.6.0. How can I get them back?

scroll bar buttons, arrows at the top and bottom of the scroll bar in the Thunderbird inbox, are missing in a linux distrobution. They are present in windows XP. The version is 24.6.0. How can I get them back?

Ändrad av sonnymiles6

Alla svar (2)

Vald lösning

I do not have any linux system, but located this item: re; openSUSE http://opensuse.14.x6.nabble.com/Scrollbar-arrows-inT-bird-and-FF-td4999329.html

scroll down as this person fixed the same issue you seem to be experiencing.

Also Linux REdhat Fedora: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general/424758 quote: In my case, something during the upgrade to f17 has changed xfce's Appearance/Style to using Adwaita-style. This style lacks arrows on scrollbars and therefore hardly usable in scenarios like yours or mine.

Changing 'Appearance/Style' to a different 'style' through Application Menu>Settings'>Appearance->Style brought back the arrows.

Ändrad av Toad-Hall

Thank s, the code for .gtkrc-2.0 worked. I have been trying to find a configuration application to do that but none that I looked at had an option to turn on or enable the scroll button. Sonny