Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

How do I stay not signed into Hotmail?

PMCollins

I keep getting signed into my Hotmail account automatically. How do I reset it so that I have to manually enter my password? "Stay signed in" isn't checked.

I keep getting signed into my Hotmail account automatically. How do I reset it so that I have to manually enter my password? "Stay signed in" isn't checked.

All Replies (2)

And I just realized that my Paypal account password is being filled out automatically too, athough I never saved the password to this account. So it seems FF is providing passwords that I never saved. Does anyone know how I can change this?

Chosen Solution

Never mind, I just found the answer here: [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/que.../971885] and it worked!