Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox stores my email screen names, I do not want them stored

lnm0622

When I sign into my hotmail accounts or other accounts my screen name comes up automatically. I do NOT want them stored. How to I get that to stop and sign in everytime? Thank you for your time.

When I sign into my hotmail accounts or other accounts my screen name comes up automatically. I do NOT want them stored. How to I get that to stop and sign in everytime? Thank you for your time.

All Replies (1)

Looks that they are stored as saved form data:


  • Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
  • Highlight an entry in the drop down list
  • Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.