Import bookmarks from Google Chrome
No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
Firefox lets you easily import bookmarks and other data from Google Chrome. This article gives you step-by-step instructions for getting it done.
- Click the Bookmarks button and select to open the Library window.
- From the toolbar in the Library window, click
- Note: If you are in Private Browsing mode, Private Browsing and try again.will be disabled (greyed out). In that case, turn off
- In the Import Wizard window that appears, select Chrome, then click
- Firefox will list the types of settings and information it can import. Select the items you want to import, then click
- Cookies: Small bits of information stored on your computer by some websites that are used to keep you logged in, store your options, or do other things.
- Browsing History: Information on the sites you have visited.
- Bookmarks: Web pages you have saved in your Chrome bookmarks.
- Click . The items you selected should now be imported.