Вы просматриваете вопросы по теме:

What authentication app do I need to use

I’m trying to find out what I need to do to keep safe browser because mine keeps getting hacked or something. I got a managed device apparently and I can’t even search th… (читать ещё)

I’m trying to find out what I need to do to keep safe browser because mine keeps getting hacked or something. I got a managed device apparently and I can’t even search the web to see how to fix it

Открытый 1

QR-Code dosn´t work

Hello, the QR-CODE that i scan with my cellphone for the 2 authentify wont work i have google authentify i think mabye it couse be need the time to actuell this progress … (читать ещё)

Hello, the QR-CODE that i scan with my cellphone for the 2 authentify wont work i have google authentify i think mabye it couse be need the time to actuell this progress of update that the code funktion funktions . Why i write you is not importent to me and you can help i hope you there have a sultion maybe for my account problem really dont no what the problem for that by the way Mozilla is nice regards Berkan

Открытый

Cannot complete setup of 2-step authentication because the last text msg never reaches my phone.

Setting up 2-step authentication for the first time, I can perform all the steps successfully except for the last, in which a code is sent to my phone. I've tried this se… (читать ещё)

Setting up 2-step authentication for the first time, I can perform all the steps successfully except for the last, in which a code is sent to my phone. I've tried this several times, waiting several minutes, but I receive no text message and there are not any error messages.

Открытый

I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication.

Hello, I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication. I tried to a few time but in vain. I have whitelisted in our system accounts@firefox.com email add… (читать ещё)

Hello,

I am not receiving the codes to activate 2 steps authentication. I tried to a few time but in vain. I have whitelisted in our system accounts@firefox.com email address and also added it as a contact but still the same. Is there any other ways I could get this to work?

Thank you.

Решён 4

Mozilla asks for me to use the authentication app I haven't added

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account? … (читать ещё)

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account?

Открытый 3

I am not recieving the 2FA code to my email.

I created a Gmail account so I could use it to sync my mozilla browser but I tried to you it too quickly and it was temporarily blocked by google. I submitted an appeal a… (читать ещё)

I created a Gmail account so I could use it to sync my mozilla browser but I tried to you it too quickly and it was temporarily blocked by google.

I submitted an appeal and they unblocked it, but since then I have been unable to receive any verification codes that are sent to that email address.

I assume it's on some kind of list that is suppressing being able to send to it.

Открытый 1

2 Schritt Authentifizierung

Seit Neuestem muss ich mich jeden Tag bei ebay, Facebook, Banksoftware und AOL mit 2 Schritt Authentifizierung anmelden obwohl ich immer anklicke diesem Browser vertrauen… (читать ещё)

Seit Neuestem muss ich mich jeden Tag bei ebay, Facebook, Banksoftware und AOL mit 2 Schritt Authentifizierung anmelden obwohl ich immer anklicke diesem Browser vertrauen. Warum

Открытый

Mozilla firefox asks for a 6 digit authenticator code to sync my data and passwords, but the microsoft authenticator generates an 8 digit code?

I have a new iphone 17 and the Firefox app doesn't have any of my passwords from my online account. on the iphone Mozilla firefox asks for a 6 digit authenticator code to… (читать ещё)

I have a new iphone 17 and the Firefox app doesn't have any of my passwords from my online account. on the iphone Mozilla firefox asks for a 6 digit authenticator code to sync my data and passwords, but the microsoft authenticator generates an 8 digit code? I've tried scanning the QR code on my desktop web mozilla firefox account but it then asks me to enter the 6 digit code from authenticator, but I'm getting an 8 digit code from microsoft autheticator. I really need to sync my passwords from Firefox web account to my iphone firefox app.

Открытый 1 20

I can't finish setting up two-step verification because the code of the QR code doesn't pass

I'm trying to set up/complete two-step verification (2FA) for my account, but the Scan QR CODE isn't going through. i enter the code, but it doesn't get accepted, so i ca… (читать ещё)

I'm trying to set up/complete two-step verification (2FA) for my account, but the Scan QR CODE isn't going through. i enter the code, but it doesn't get accepted, so i can't finish the process.

Открытый

restore 2 step authentication for a website.

Accidentally told Fire-Fox to allow access to a website without two step authentication. I want to restore the ability to the website so the website requires a phone ca… (читать ещё)

Accidentally told Fire-Fox to allow access to a website without two step authentication. I want to restore the ability to the website so the website requires a phone call to sign in.

Thanks in advance.

Открытый 2

Everything worked up to getting my code by email. I could not get back to put the code in . I lost my place keeps starting over.e in.

I set up password and saved it ..but when I try to sign in, it is telling me there is no account. I was able to get my code from my email but couldn't get back to the pa… (читать ещё)

I set up password and saved it ..but when I try to sign in, it is telling me there is no account. I was able to get my code from my email but couldn't get back to the page to enter it in. I don't do the QR codes.

Открытый 1 20