Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

Cannot complete setup of 2-step authentication because the last text msg never reaches my phone.

vaswrite

Setting up 2-step authentication for the first time, I can perform all the steps successfully except for the last, in which a code is sent to my phone. I've tried this several times, waiting several minutes, but I receive no text message and there are not any error messages.

Setting up 2-step authentication for the first time, I can perform all the steps successfully except for the last, in which a code is sent to my phone. I've tried this several times, waiting several minutes, but I receive no text message and there are not any error messages.

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.