Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

Mozilla asks for me to use the authentication app I haven't added

LineJM

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account?

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account?

Все ответы (3)

I think that 2FA is obligatory only for AMO. Where do you want to log in?

I am in Norway. There does noe seem to be any alternative in the log on process to proceed without the 2FA.

Hi LineJM,

Since this is a public forum, there is only so much we can do to investigate an account-related issue like this. I recommend submitting a new support request through this form, which will connect you with our support agents. They may be able to look into the account and determine what happened.

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.