Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

Addon `easy youtube video downloader express`

schabrackentapir

Hello!

I had`easy youtube video downloader express` installed, wich is an adviced addon in firefox addons! It worked great! But from one day to another it wasnt there anymore and I cannot install it again! What`s the problem? Maybe someone can help, please! Thx, greetz

Hello! I had`easy youtube video downloader express` installed, wich is an adviced addon in firefox addons! It worked great! But from one day to another it wasnt there anymore and I cannot install it again! What`s the problem? Maybe someone can help, please! Thx, greetz

Изменено cor-el

Прочитайте этот ответ в контексте

Выбранное решение

Sorry, that's all I know.

Все ответы (4)

By saying it wasn`t there anymore I mean: It still was installed, but the Icon on the youtube page was gone!

A review from a couple hours ago says:

Recently, YouTube made some programming changes which broke the add-on, resulting in the "Download" button not appearing. I've been in touch with the author who says that a fix has been created and is in the approval process. It should be available in the next update which should auto-install.

Ref. https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-download/reviews/1704520/

Thank you very much for the info! Any idea when this update might happen?

Изменено schabrackentapir

Выбранное решение

Sorry, that's all I know.