Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

I want to send an e-mail message to someone and I get a pop up that says there is a suspicious activity in my account. Is it a virous? What shall I do?

floeasy

While sending an email message to someone a pop up that says there is suspicious activity in my account. It says that I cannot send. What can I do?

While sending an email message to someone a pop up that says there is suspicious activity in my account. It says that I cannot send. What can I do?

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Soluție aleasă

Well I don't know what email provider you are using, so I'm not 100% what is going on here (it doesn't sound like a Firefox issue) but my fix would be this:

This might be caused by corrupted cookies.

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"