Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How do I know if "flash player" is turned off; a web site says it is?

davewarren1947

I,m using Vista. A web site I use regularly, wikifonia,net, is suddenly not displaying all the information; telling me either java script is turned off, or my flash player is out of date. I've updated flash player, without success. How do I know if java script is "turned off"?

I,m using Vista. A web site I use regularly, wikifonia,net, is suddenly not displaying all the information; telling me either java script is turned off, or my flash player is out of date. I've updated flash player, without success. How do I know if java script is "turned off"?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Your More system details list shows that you have the Flash player, so Flash should be working.


It is possible that you have an extension that blocks JavaScript.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See: