Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How can I turn off the flash player setting manager?

Kackos

I am trying to update my adobe flash player. When I do the download, it tells me that my Flash Player Setting Manager needs to be turned off. But I don't know how to access my Flash Player Setting Manager to turn if off. Please tell me how to do this.

I am trying to update my adobe flash player. When I do the download, it tells me that my Flash Player Setting Manager needs to be turned off. But I don't know how to access my Flash Player Setting Manager to turn if off. Please tell me how to do this.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Before you started the installer, did you close all programs?

Try the Flash uninstaller:

Boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that helps.