Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

Web sites not Loading

milohaus

Recently any web site that runs Java scripts will not load in my browser unless I have VPN turned on. The web sites used to load with no problem. I don't know what's going on. Can anyone help me with this issue. ML

Recently any web site that runs Java scripts will not load in my browser unless I have VPN turned on. The web sites used to load with no problem. I don't know what's going on. Can anyone help me with this issue. ML

Toate răspunsurile (1)

In theory a lot of third–party JS is hosted at central delivery sites, e.g. cloudflare — which, if they don't like your traffic or connectivity, might not be able to serve any of the scripts to many sites.

Can you isolate that to a subset of sites? (E.g. this support site also has a lot of JS e.g. for previews, quoting replies etc. and I assume that all runs just fine.)

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.