Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

problem following upgrade to big sur

gcscales

I recently upgraded my iMac operating system from Mohave to Big Sur and now find I am unable to login to Facebook using FireFox. I can access it via Safari but FireFox is my preferred browser.

I recently upgraded my iMac operating system from Mohave to Big Sur and now find I am unable to login to Facebook using FireFox. I can access it via Safari but FireFox is my preferred browser.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Please explain the problem in detail. What happens? What is/are the exact error message(s) ?


Make sure you are not blocking content.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop also see https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2021/03/23/introducing-smartblock/

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/smartblock-enhanced-tracking-protection


Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?


Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache.

Warning ! ! This will log you out of sites you're logged in to. You may also lose any settings for that website.