Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Big Sur

service55

Just upgraded to Big Sur. Firefox remained in the dock but will not run/open. Thanks

Just upgraded to Big Sur. Firefox remained in the dock but will not run/open. Thanks

Toate răspunsurile (4)

I had a similar problem. In my case, Firefox would actually open but no browser window was displayed. Is it possible that the program is open but just not displaying the window?

It is not open according to the activity monitor

Ok...sorry I cannot help. I know it's frustrating. Good luck!