Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Firefox Browser crashes on Macbook Pro running Big Sur

anthony.orourke

Hello,

My Firefox routinely shuts down while I'm using my 2018 Macbook Pro, and the problem began when I updated my IOS to Big Sur This is a systemic problem with non-native apps ever since installing Big Sur. Apple won't address the problem unless I confirm that my non-native apps are compatible with Big Sur. Can you please confirm the most updated version of the Firefox Browser is compatible with Apple's Big Sur IOS? Can you also let me know if other users have experienced problems and if there is any fix?

Hello, My Firefox routinely shuts down while I'm using my 2018 Macbook Pro, and the problem began when I updated my IOS to Big Sur This is a systemic problem with non-native apps ever since installing Big Sur. Apple won't address the problem unless I confirm that my non-native apps are compatible with Big Sur. Can you please confirm the most updated version of the Firefox Browser is compatible with Apple's Big Sur IOS? Can you also let me know if other users have experienced problems and if there is any fix?

Toate răspunsurile (2)

I have had issues, although not crashes, with Big Sur and the latest version of Firefox. These include formatting anomalies and the lack of Bing maps.

Really missing Firefox browser on my MacBook. Since updating with Big Sur, I have done lots of trouble shooting but FF still just flashes up and disappears.