What ad blocker app or extenion i compatible with Mac O 14.8.7 and Firefox 140.17.0 esr
What ad blocker app or extenion i compatible with Mac O 14.8.7 and Firefox 140.17.0 esr
What ad blocker app or extenion i compatible with Mac O 14.8.7 and Firefox 140.17.0 esr
how do I stop ads on youtube?
Is UBlock the right term? Anyway how do I install it on my firefox account?
I'm running Thunderbird 157 64bit for Google email, Calendar & Tasks. This has worked nicely for months even after the upgrade to 157. Today Calendar & Tasks fa… (ler mais)
I'm running Thunderbird 157 64bit for Google email, Calendar & Tasks. This has worked nicely for months even after the upgrade to 157. Today Calendar & Tasks fail to connect and are completely blank. Apparently the Add-on 128.5.12 (Philipp Kewisch) that made this work has been disabled for some reason. Please don't tell me that Thunderbird has suddenly decided Google Calendar and Tasks just aren't needed by anyone anymore. There is no new connector available that I can find, just a suggestion to go back to an older version of Thunderbird? Please help me understand. Thanks!
Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other cale… (ler mais)
Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other calendars or move back to 156 while I wait for an update for the google calendar add-on?
Hi We are managing Firefox settings using Intune and successfully imported the Mozilla/Firefox ADMX files. A few settings are working as expected on a test device, though… (ler mais)
Hi
We are managing Firefox settings using Intune and successfully imported the Mozilla/Firefox ADMX files. A few settings are working as expected on a test device, though we're encountering issues with the Extension Management policy.
We followed this documentation to set up the extension management json: https://firefox-admin-docs.mozilla.org/reference/policies/extensionsettings/. I can see the policy is loaded into Firefox, though I am unable to add uBlock Origin, which should be allowed. All extensions are blocked, and the custom error message does not appear either, but instead "Download failed. Please check your connection."
I've tried a few variations with mixed success, but I haven't been able to get "allowed" extensions to work. Force installed extensions seem to work just fine.
Here's a minimal policies.json that demonstrates the issue:
{
"*": {
"blocked_install_message": "Custom error message.",
"installation_mode": "blocked"
},
"uBlock0@raymondhill.net": {
"installation_mode": "allowed"
}
}
Is there something I'm missing? The test device is running Firefox 156.0.1 64-bit, firefox.admx 8.3, mozilla.admx 4.8. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked abo… (ler mais)
Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked about this in another thread, but cannot find it.
So basically if I right click there is no spell check option most of the time. I have also installed LT check spelling and Grammer, not if that interferes with spell check, I feel I had this installed after the problem started, I tried disabling it, but spell check still only activates intermittently.
I want to block access to certain websites on Mozilla Firefox.
the exstension mailto no longer functions my g mailaccunt willnnto open help
Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disa… (ler mais)
Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled."
There's is a Learn more button, but it just opens about:addons, and there's nothing else to learn.
Whatever addons have been disabled, at lost in the sea of disabled addons.
There is no way to sort addons by their last disabled/last enabled date Sort by installation date Sort by Last Verified (including failed to verified Sort by last update date, sort by developer name, sort by creation date, sort by version number, sort by ... you get the gist !
Eventually I'll figure out what is missing, it will be a fun surprise, like a easter egg for bugs !
Show me how to restore my Last Pass icon to the firefox main page. Last Pass is listed as an active add-on the icon does not show.
I had to reload firefox and now the ads I paid to block are back
I really hope somebody can help me with the "Google-4-TbSync is incompatible with Thunderbird 153.3.1" Are there any solution to this, because the developer seems to hav… (ler mais)
I really hope somebody can help me with the "Google-4-TbSync is incompatible with Thunderbird 153.3.1" Are there any solution to this, because the developer seems to have stopped the development of an update of this extention. I desperately need to sync my Google contacts with my Thunderbir contacts. Any help will be welcomed.
I am getting constant captcha requests and even if i solve them correctly I get them over and over. I am at my wits end. how do I stop this?
to add the extenciions
pop up ads not blocked
Is Firefox Relay available for Macbook? There doesn't appear to be an extension for it.
réparer connexion
I want to remove ads on my phone
i have BOOKREPORT but cannot access the newest add-on. How do I do that?