Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

"One of more of your addons could not be verified" Which addons ?

Salon

Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled."

There's is a Learn more button, but it just opens about:addons, and there's nothing else to learn.

Whatever addons have been disabled, at lost in the sea of disabled addons.

There is no way to sort addons by their last disabled/last enabled date Sort by installation date Sort by Last Verified (including failed to verified Sort by last update date, sort by developer name, sort by creation date, sort by version number, sort by ... you get the gist !

Eventually I'll figure out what is missing, it will be a fun surprise, like a easter egg for bugs !

Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled." There's is a Learn more button, but it just opens about:addons, and there's nothing else to learn. Whatever addons have been disabled, at lost in the sea of disabled addons. There is no way to sort addons by their last disabled/last enabled date Sort by installation date Sort by Last Verified (including failed to verified Sort by last update date, sort by developer name, sort by creation date, sort by version number, sort by ... you get the gist ! Eventually I'll figure out what is missing, it will be a fun surprise, like a easter egg for bugs !
Capturas de ecrã anexadas

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.