What ad blocker app or extenion i compatible with Mac O 14.8.7 and Firefox 140.17.0 esr
What ad blocker app or extenion i compatible with Mac O 14.8.7 and Firefox 140.17.0 esr
What ad blocker app or extenion i compatible with Mac O 14.8.7 and Firefox 140.17.0 esr
how do I stop ads on youtube?
Is UBlock the right term? Anyway how do I install it on my firefox account?
Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked abo… (ler mais)
Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked about this in another thread, but cannot find it.
So basically if I right click there is no spell check option most of the time. I have also installed LT check spelling and Grammer, not if that interferes with spell check, I feel I had this installed after the problem started, I tried disabling it, but spell check still only activates intermittently.
I want to block access to certain websites on Mozilla Firefox.
the exstension mailto no longer functions my g mailaccunt willnnto open help
Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disa… (ler mais)
Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled."
There's is a Learn more button, but it just opens about:addons, and there's nothing else to learn.
Whatever addons have been disabled, at lost in the sea of disabled addons.
There is no way to sort addons by their last disabled/last enabled date Sort by installation date Sort by Last Verified (including failed to verified Sort by last update date, sort by developer name, sort by creation date, sort by version number, sort by ... you get the gist !
Eventually I'll figure out what is missing, it will be a fun surprise, like a easter egg for bugs !
Show me how to restore my Last Pass icon to the firefox main page. Last Pass is listed as an active add-on the icon does not show.
I had to reload firefox and now the ads I paid to block are back
I am getting constant captcha requests and even if i solve them correctly I get them over and over. I am at my wits end. how do I stop this?
to add the extenciions
pop up ads not blocked
Is Firefox Relay available for Macbook? There doesn't appear to be an extension for it.
réparer connexion
I want to remove ads on my phone
i have BOOKREPORT but cannot access the newest add-on. How do I do that?
Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded. … (ler mais)
Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded.
stop pop up ads
For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions … (ler mais)
For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions is hogging memory--8GB! MacOS 26.6.2, Firefox for mac 154.0.1. Did the same thing for MacOS26.5.2. Is AI doing in performance? How can I find what to turn off?
if Mozilla Firefox will never support supernova SWF enabler or supernova flash player then firefox will kiss their user farewell & I was going to add that extension t… (ler mais)
if Mozilla Firefox will never support supernova SWF enabler or supernova flash player then firefox will kiss their user farewell & I was going to add that extension too