Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Resolvido Arquivadas

Using Gionee G3 mobile and using firefox. Fonts are not reflowing/wraping to fit in screen while increasing fonts.

dastgir786

I am using Gionee G3 mobile with firefox android as web browser. Fonts are reflowing / wraping to fit in screen while increasing font size. The same feature was available when i am using Gionee E3 mobile. But i think it is not mobile dependent feature. I am missing some setting.

I am using Gionee G3 mobile with firefox android as web browser. Fonts are reflowing / wraping to fit in screen while increasing font size. The same feature was available when i am using Gionee E3 mobile. But i think it is not mobile dependent feature. I am missing some setting.

Todas as respostas (3)

Solução escolhida

reflow on zoom option can be disabled. Try toggling this option.

  1. In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
  2. Click I'll be careful, I promise!, to continue to the about:config page.
  3. Look for browser.zoom.reflowonzoom

Modificado por guigs a

Its working when we open and page and during loading increase font size. After complete load of the page feature does not work in auto mode, but we have to reload page after font enlargement.

Dastgir

This feature is incomplete. That is the reason it is not included in the settings or available by default.