Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Esta discussão foi fechada e arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
Locked Arquivadas

Where can I get an offline installer

Endoscopy

I setup computers without internet support and I get the offline installers so I can do this. The installers used to be offline but recently they are not. This gets irritating. Why the assumption that the internet is always available???

I setup computers without internet support and I get the offline installers so I can do this. The installers used to be offline but recently they are not. This gets irritating. Why the assumption that the internet is always available???

Todas as respostas (3)

This download page supplies the complete setup for offline installation.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html