Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Solved Arquivadas

Tab startup page

jl.rey

When I open a new tab it loads a page called MyStart by IncrediBar.

I have removed this search but can't get rid of the page.

I tried NewTabUrl and it did not change the start page.

When I open a new tab it loads a page called MyStart by IncrediBar. I have removed this search but can't get rid of the page. I tried NewTabUrl and it did not change the start page.

Todas as respostas (5)

Solução escolhida

Please uninstall mystart by going to start, control panel, then uninstall a program. Then reset Firefox. Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings

I did not find a application to uninstall.

However resetting Firefox worked. Now to get back to all the things I meant to change.

Thanks.

BUT I DO NOT WANT TO DO ALL THAT WORK REQUIRED BY RESTART--ADD-ONS, ETC. AND SETTINGS---THINGS GET LOST!!'

See also:

What ALL did you lose (settings, add-ons. etc. ?? What version FF are you using? I am om FF Beta v 20. I was warned that reset was a lot of trouble getting browser fixed back..............