Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

I accidently removed all the bars on top of the window, except for the tabs. Now I wonder how to get it back to normal. Help?

AnonymousUser

I accidently removed all the bars on top of the window, like the one where you write the adress to a site. If I right-click on the tabs bar, there's just tab-settings. Before I removed the "Navigation-field" I could right click there and choose which bars/fields should be visible. Hope you understand my problem.

I accidently removed all the bars on top of the window, like the one where you write the adress to a site. If I right-click on the tabs bar, there's just tab-settings. Before I removed the "Navigation-field" I could right click there and choose which bars/fields should be visible. Hope you understand my problem.

Todas as respostas (2)

I solved the problem. Just install any add-on toolbar and right click there.

Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.