Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Resolvido

no longer able to retrieve or send emails

alptrans

Hello there

I have had Thunderbird for a number of years on the same Windows 10 laptop. Current version 153.4.0esr (64-bit) updated today/yesterday trying to resolve the issue. I am able to retrieve messages from two accounts one earlier than the other but not to send any message. None of the others either hotmail, live or gmail. I was able to check individually the email inbox directly and all seems correct. I checked the profiles and found only one. Also old Mail folder for pop no longer in use. ImapMail seems to be correct. As I am writing another account has received messages but unable to send any.

This seems really weird! No error messages, or warning , just does not want to behave normally

Hello there I have had Thunderbird for a number of years on the same Windows 10 laptop. Current version 153.4.0esr (64-bit) updated today/yesterday trying to resolve the issue. I am able to retrieve messages from two accounts one earlier than the other but not to send any message. None of the others either hotmail, live or gmail. I was able to check individually the email inbox directly and all seems correct. I checked the profiles and found only one. Also old Mail folder for pop no longer in use. ImapMail seems to be correct. As I am writing another account has received messages but unable to send any. This seems really weird! No error messages, or warning , just does not want to behave normally

Todas as respostas (1)

Solução escolhida

Problem not resolved but simply disappeared!!! All is back to normal without any modifications,etc.

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.