Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

Not opening pages in certain web pages

David

Over the past few weeks some web sites have not been working properly on my PC. The site will open but I am unable to open individual pages within the site. This has occurred only on a few web sites, such as the UK met office, while other sites, such as XC weather, are unaffected. I have tried the web sites in another profile, using private browsing and refreshing Firefox but there is no change. However, if I open the Mozilla VPN and then try the problem goes away. The web sites also work correctly when using the Edge browser and when using Firefox on my laptop and mobile.

Over the past few weeks some web sites have not been working properly on my PC. The site will open but I am unable to open individual pages within the site. This has occurred only on a few web sites, such as the UK met office, while other sites, such as XC weather, are unaffected. I have tried the web sites in another profile, using private browsing and refreshing Firefox but there is no change. However, if I open the Mozilla VPN and then try the problem goes away. The web sites also work correctly when using the Edge browser and when using Firefox on my laptop and mobile.

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.