Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Abrir

Screenshots look desaturated/washed out in Firefox browser

Jiaxin

I've noticed that whenever I add images to sites like X, Telegram, etc. while using Firefox, the colors come out really washed out/de-saturated.

Tested it out with Edge and the colors look as they should (see attached image, left is Firefox and right is Edge as seen in X). This occurs only with screenshots (using Windows Snipping tools and other screenshot tools) and not with any other kind of image.

I'm using a Asus ROG Zephyrus G16 and a Huion Kamvas 16 Pro, HDR is off for Windows and the snipping tool. AFAIK I don't have any other color management settings turned on.

I've noticed that whenever I add images to sites like X, Telegram, etc. while using Firefox, the colors come out really washed out/de-saturated. Tested it out with Edge and the colors look as they should (see attached image, left is Firefox and right is Edge as seen in X). This occurs only with screenshots (using Windows Snipping tools and other screenshot tools) and not with any other kind of image. I'm using a Asus ROG Zephyrus G16 and a Huion Kamvas 16 Pro, HDR is off for Windows and the snipping tool. AFAIK I don't have any other color management settings turned on.
Capturas de ecrã anexadas

Todas as respostas (1)

Yes you can search generally for this issue.

Something like Fx doesn't use HDR

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.