Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

ALL saved toolbar web links as well as others saved in "other" will not open - rebooted, save mode, nothing-cant get to bank acct to pay bills also

marknju

see above- nothing works I have not installed most recent update as I have been at a hospital 9 days with wife in ICU I really need to pay bills very soon and return to normal, loving on her and loving Firefox loyal 10 yr user- hope you can help will check tomorrow-thanks

Mark Dombrowsky dallas Tx

see above- nothing works I have not installed most recent update as I have been at a hospital 9 days with wife in ICU I really need to pay bills very soon and return to normal, loving on her and loving Firefox loyal 10 yr user- hope you can help will check tomorrow-thanks Mark Dombrowsky dallas Tx

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by "will not open" and "nothing works"? Do you see any error messages?

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.