Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Abrir

Android version 21.0 of Thunderbird doesn't empty trash or spam properly

ALAN G

I realize that I can select all the messages in either the trash or the spam folder and then delete them, but the empty trash button does not work in version 21.0. it worked perfectly in the prior versions.

I realize that I can select all the messages in either the trash or the spam folder and then delete them, but the empty trash button does not work in version 21.0. it worked perfectly in the prior versions.

Todas as respostas (2)

Hi Alan

The bug is known. Both issues have been fixed in the code and a beta version was released for testing. https://github.com/thunderbird/thunderbird-android/releases/tag/THUNDERBIRD_22_0b2

It'll make it's way to app stores in due course.

Thanks. I will look forward to the update.

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.