Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Abrir

I've started getting Virus/Trogan warnings from McAfee when using Firefox browser.

John

I've started getting Virus/Trogen warnings from McAfee popping up every few seconds on Firefox. There was a McAfee file on my Acer desktop but Not installed. Windows Defender and Malwarebytes do not detect a Virus or Trogen. Is this a SCAM by McAfee to get money from me? I cannot delete the McAfee install file as it says it is in use!

John Jenkins

I've started getting Virus/Trogen warnings from McAfee popping up every few seconds on Firefox. There was a McAfee file on my Acer desktop but Not installed. Windows Defender and Malwarebytes do not detect a Virus or Trogen. Is this a SCAM by McAfee to get money from me? I cannot delete the McAfee install file as it says it is in use! John Jenkins

Todas as respostas (1)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/push-notifications-firefox#w_how-do-i-revoke-web-push-permissions-for-a-specific-site

Are these as small popups on the bottom right corner of Firefox window?. If so then these may just be web push notifications from sites you have allowed to send you notifications. Instead of useful information some may send you junk, spam, fake virus/trojan alerts etc. You can revoke these sites from sending you notifications as mentioned in above KB article link.

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.